Beat The Summer – Buy Your Best Air-Conditioner
To have a quick look at all the top models for your air-conditioning needs, click this button.
Quality Cooling For A Neat Price , Free Suggestion – Hitachi 1.5 Ton Inverter Split AC
Hitachi 1.5 Ton , Inverter Split AC consumes lesser power is optimally priced and is known to be a stable model.
A typical room area between 150 ~180 Sqft will suit the 1.5 ton ac. A smaller room between 120 ~140 Sqft will need a 1 Ton. A 180 ~240 Sqft needs a 2 ton ac. So based on your measurements you can alter your Ton’.
|Model||Neo 3200I RSH318EAEA|
|Energy Efficiency||3 Star Rating|
|Control Console||Remote Control|
Hitachi 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC (Copper, Neo 3200I RSH318EAEA, White)
The Air-conditioner Language
- Warranty is 1 Year comprehensive and for the compressor its 5 years.
- The Condenser Coil is Copper which is good quality. Some brands use aluminium to reduce the cost of the air-conditioner for the lesser quality.
- The greater the star rating of the energy efficiency, the more expensive the air-conditioner. But the monthly electricity bills come down a lot. So thumb rule is that an AC would be 20% costlier when it is an invertor model.
- The remote control allows you to set automatic timings for switching on and regulating the ac. When you compare with other models, you can see on, off, sleep, re-start options and choose as you like.
- Auto temperature level raising during your sleep.
- It has various fan speeds and can cool the room very fast. Some models can also be set to be very silent and cool slower.
- The fans have 4-way air swing.
Power Supply Equation
Other Costs Involved
- Loans EMI Interest
- Installation costs – Typically 5% of the cost of ac, is negotiable in India. Many dealers cover the installation cost and offer discounts on sale of products too. But when you buy online, you have internet discounts which beats all that quite easily.
- Copper pipe – Each meter of copper pipe is extra cost. It could be Rs 750 per meter. Negotiate for minimum 3 meter pipe as free.
- Stand – A two stick stand typically costs Rs 300- Rs 450. It could be given free by the dealer.
- Stabilizer – Get a double booster or a triple booster, voltage stabilizer depending on the consistency of the voltage supply in your area. Costs between Rs 4000 to Rs 7000. Some dealers offer a single booster free. But for 1.5 ton ac you may need to buy the double booster at-least. Because of competition among dealers you can negotiate. But since you are considering buying from the internet, look for discounts, which beat regular dealer prices.
Other Parallel Air-conditioners (Click Image To Buy)
O General ASGA18JCC Inverter Split AC (1.5 Ton, White)
Panasonic CS-YS18RKY Inverter Split AC (1.5 Ton, White, Copper)
Haier HSU-19NSS3-DCINV Inverter Split AC (1.5 Ton, White, Copper)
Voltas Inverter 183VEY Split AC (1.5 Ton, 3 Star Rating, White, Copper)
|Tip Of The Day|
What is affiliate marketing ?
It is the channel through which e-commerce companies make it possible for families to earn from alternate marketing jobs to share products that they like online, so that others may benefit from the view point or promotion and buy at the best price that the e-commerce company offers for the product. It has no extra charge on the buyer. In-fact the process helps isolate a good purchase.
The Best 2 Ton ACs
O General ASGA24JCC-2.0 Inverter Wall Mounted Split AC (2 Ton, White, Copper)
O General ASGA24FTTA-2.0 Hyper Tropical Wall Mounted Split AC (2 Ton, 5 Star Rating, White, Copper)
EVEREST TRIPLE BOOSTER AC STABILIZER
V-Guard VG 400 Voltage Stabilizer for upto 1.5 Ton AC (170-270 V) (Grey)
Microtek Stablizer EM4170+ Voltage Stabilizer upto 1.5 Ton AC (170-270v)